Job Type: Full-Time
Putting the pieces back together after an accident starts with the help of a dedicated trusted advisor, or more commonly coined, Estimator. At Compact Auto Body we prefer to call this person the Customer Service Manager. Someone who is able to separate emotion from logic, uncover damage and challenge preconceived notions, and develop positive outcomes that result in customer confidence. We’re looking for just that: experienced Customer Service Managers to act as our customers’ trusted advisor.
Reasons to join Compact Auto Body:
– Weekly paychecks
– Premium health care option
– Comprehensive benefit package
– Paid Holidays and vacation time
– Career Advancements opportunities
– 401K Retirement Plan
– Great culture with an excellent working environment
– Prior collision estimating experience.
– Knowledgeable in auto repair process and estimating software.
– Strong negotiation skills.
– ASE or I-CAR certification in auto body repairs – Preferred.
– Excellent customer service skills.
To apply for this role, email us at email@example.com