We understand that being involved in an accident—even a minor one—can be an upsetting experience. When you come to our New Jersey collision repair shop, our experts will greet you and walk you through every step of the repair process. Whether you’re the insured or the claimant, our goal is to have your vehicle returned to you as fast as possible, in pre-accident condition, at a price you can afford.
How it Works
- First, we will pre-order any necessary parts in order to minimize the wait time for your vehicle.
- Our technicians will survey the damage and provide a detailed estimate with projected turnaround time. We will help you understand every repair and cost on the estimate.
- Leave your vehicle with us, and we will send you automatic text message updates every other day. A Compact Auto Body technician will be tracking and logging the progress as they are working on the vehicle to ensure you receive accurate updates.
- As we are completing the repairs, we will call you to schedule a pick-up date.
- Once the repairs are completed, you will receive an automatic text message reminding you that your vehicle is ready for pick-up.
- Upon your arrival, we will conduct a final check and show you everything that was fixed before you drive off in your fully restored vehicle.
- Competitive pricing
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Repairs to manufacturers’ specifications
- Indoor storage
- Free local pickup and delivery
- Rental cars available
- Locally owned and operated in Matawan, NJ and Middletown, NJ
- In business since 1978!
Let Compact Auto Body show you how easy and painless collision repair can be.